I'm McKell.
This is my third "blogging" attempt. I think I'm just really in love with the idea of people reading what I write. Also, I never stop talking, so this is probably a good place for me to be.
And, I'm 20.
This page is all about my twenties.
I have been lost in a world of my own thoughts as of late, and I stumbled across the idea of a "Twenties List". Kind of like a bucket-list, but just of all the things that I want to do before I turn 30. Something about 30 screams "responsibility" and luckily I have a decade before I have to take that one on.
I just wanted to start living! I am only 20! I haven't been anywhere or seen anything! I'm already living my life in a day-to-day routine, and I want to break the cycle! I'm not talking about doing anything crazy, I still have a 20-year old wallet... but I don't want to be the one sitting home with my parents on Saturday night! Hell, I don't necessarily want to be "sitting home with my parents" any night! I want to go, and see, and do.. I want to have the time of my life. So many girls complain about staying home on a weekend night, or never getting asked out... but I truly believe that you have to fall in love with your life and love yourself before you can ever love anyone else or let anyone else love you. So here's to it!
So, I started my list, and I am excited to check everything off that I ever add to it! Each post I write on this page will be something I hopefully checked off, or somehow related to it. :)
20's
- Visit an island
- Graduate
- Take too many pictures
- Inspire somebody
- Write a blog
- Fix my teeth
- Gain a Testimony
- Give more freely
- Fall in love
- Build my credit
- Keep a Journal
- Run a marathon
- Change a life
- Win BIG
- Take a picture of the Golden Gate Bridge
- Get married
- Get in the best shape of my life
- Go to Vegas
- Live somewhere else
- Laugh at everything
So, that's 20 things. I'm sure I'll come up with a dozen more... but I'm enthralled by these promises! So many of them are so simple, but they all make up who I am and want to be.


No comments:
Post a Comment